Wobbly Worm Game is a wibbly wobbly game perfect for pre-schoolers
Wobbly Worm Game is a simple game of skill but don't be fooled by the fact that it looks easy because once this worm starts to wobble and wiggle all you will hear from your kids is lots of giggles. A super fun game that encourages team work, hand eye co-ordination and of course the most important lots of fun !
- The Wobbly Worm Game is a super fun game where kids need to be the first to throw or place 3 rings over the top of the worm.
- Sounds easy right ? Just wait until you see the loopy wiggle moves this worm can do to try and stop those rings from landing around its head.
- A sturdy base wiggles and wobbles the worm in random directions.
- Kids of all ages can play this game, for younger children there is a lower height setting and it moves up to 3 feet high as your children grow.
- Younger children can stand closer to the work and place their rings as it wobbles past and older children stand back and toss the rings on, so everyone in the family can play this super fun game.
- The Wobbly Worm Game requires 2 C batteries which are not included.
Wobbly Worm Game is simply awesome fun, you've got to be quick and you've got to be co-ordinated to get those rings over the wobbly worm before anyone else does.
- Reviews (6)
- Questions (0)
Hoping it would keep grandies busy during holidays
I can see the benefits but the kids did become frustrated and lost interest too quickly. Will continue to have it out to play with while I have them during the school holidays and hope their interest and play time will extend.
wobbly worm game
excellent service, fast postage, thanks so much
OMG so much fun!!!
The kids just love it!!!
My nephew was thrilled and delighted to receive this as his birthday gift! At 4 years old, the initial excitement was to have a parcel delivered on his special day. Secondly, for it to be wrapped, so additional excitement upon opening the cardboard delivery packaging! Then squeals of delight upon opening the gift wrap ‘I wanted this for my Birthday!’ There’s no price for that smile! Thanks
My little grandaughter loved it . Lots of fun