The Twins at St Clare's
Our Price : $6.99
(You Save : $6.00)
You Save $6.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 8 years +
Shop all toys by: Books
The Twins at St Clare's written by Enid Blyton is a classic book from the 1940s, made for young readers to enjoy
Take your child back to the 40s to join Pat and Isabel O'Sullivan as they explore their new surroundings during their first term in a new boarding school at St. Clare's in The Twins at St Clare's! This book invites young readers to imagine the wonders of St. Clare's accompanied by the twins and together, discover new talents and meet new friends.
The Twins at St Clare's is the first out of the six original books from the St. Clare's Series that helps introduce the rich and thrilling world of literary fiction to your child with a whole lot of fun adventures filled with school mischief, friendship and more that will surely keep them captivated until they're begging to read the next books!
- The Twins at St Clare's is the first out of 6 books from the original St Clare's Series.
- Written by Enid Blyton.
- Collect all of the 6 books from the series (each sold separately).
- Product Dimensions: 19.8cm × 12.9cm × 1.2cm
- Suitable for ages 8 years and older.
Encourage your child to never have a dull moment ever again by inspiring them with the fun twins from The Twins at St Clare's!