The Great Mathematicians Book
Our Price : $14.99
(You Save : $4.00)
You Save $4.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 12 Years +
Shop all toys by: Books
Spark your children's growing interest in mathematics through meeting famous and not-so-popular figures in The Great Mathematicians.
Mathematics fill our lives moment by moment, whether we are aware of it or not. Expose your child to the beauty of mathematics in a compelling book about the heroes of the subject.
The Great Mathematicians: Unravelling the Mysteries of the Universe tells about Florence Nightingale and the pie charts and other interesting subjects. Your child will also meet interesting mathematicians such as the mathematician who knew eight languages by the time he was eleven or the genius who published a lot yet did not exist. This book will leave kids in awe and inspired to take on their own journey in this inspiring subject.
- The Great Mathematicians Book by Raymond Flood and Robin Wilson contains lots of math concepts and facts organised chronologically, including an eight-page section of photos.
- Insightful look on the men and women of Mathematics combined with pages of math problems to solve
- Paperback format with 384 pages of text and photos
- Dimensions: 19.8 × 13.0 × 2.3 cm
- Suitable for readers ages 12 years and up
The Great Mathematicians: Unravelling the Mysteries of the Universe is an exciting book that appeals to general readers and seasoned mathematicians.