The Big Book Of Dinosaur answers common dino questions and has lots of puzzles to satisfy the minds of curious kids.
Struggling to find the answers to your dino-crazy child's questions? The Big Book Of Dinosaur is here to help. With lots of fun facts about dinosaurs, including games to keep their hands and minds busy, this book is the perfect gift for children ages 8 years and above.
The Big Book Of Dinosaur contains different sets of interesting trivia from counting the number of teeth of a T-rex to discovering the oldest dinosaur fossil. This book is a fantastic resource for learning and fun.
- The Big Book Of Dinosaur is complete with fascinating facts and comprehensive guide to the dangerous yet intriguing world of the dinosaurs.
- Answers usual dino questions in an engaging way
- Written by Ben Hubbard
- Paperback edition, 128 pages
- Perfect for children ages 8 years and above
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 28 x .9 cm
The Big Book Of Dinosaur is a great addition to your child's dinosaur book collection.