Sylvanian Families - Cottontail Rabbit Family
Our Price : $26.99
(You Save : $3.00)
You Save $3.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 4 years +
Shop all toys by: Sylvanian Families
Let's give a warm welcome as the Sylvanian Families - Cottontail Rabbit Family moves into town.
The cottontail rabbit family are moving into a Sylvanian Family village near you, and they are the most adorable family any farm animal lover could ever meet. They love to greet everyone with a smile and they can easily make friends with everyone that they meet.
Sylvanian Families has been creating a unique and adorable range of distinctive animal characters since 1985. Each figure is created from high-quality and non-toxic materials. Each figurine has its own story and can be complemented with a range of accessories (each sold separately), collect them all and play out your own original Sylvanian Family stories.
- Genuine Sylvanian Family quality, this set includes :
- Aaron, the Cottontail Family father who is gifted when it comes to the art of coffee making.
- Sorrel, the Cottontail Family mother is a great homemaker but is also very good a DIY projects around the house.
- Gromwell is a great swimmer and he sometimes feels that he is more at home in the water rather on than land.
- Willow is a shy type. She loves to listen to the stories of her friends and at night she writes everything that happened to her in her diary.
- Each figurine has its own story and has their own story when paired with a range of accessories, collect them all and play out your own original Sylvanian Family stories (each sold separately).
- Sylvanian Family figures have articulated arms, legs and head and are made of plastic with a high-quality thick fabric giving them a soft velveteen surface.
- The figures are crafted by hand using high grade and non-toxic materials.
- Package Dimensions: 20cm x 5.5cm x 15cm.
- This collection is suitable for kids aged 3 and above.
Help your kids grow their Sylvanian village by welcoming home the Sylvanian Families - Cottontail Rabbit Family!