The SpiceBox Kits for Kids Cross Stitch has everything your child needs to learn cross-stitching
Cross-stitching is just like drawing but instead of using pencil and paper, you use thread and fabric. It's super easy and a fun way to motivate your little artist to take their creative imagination to the next level with the endless designs that they can come up while learning how to cross-stitch the SpiceBox Kits for Kids Cross Stitch. The SpiceBox Kits for Kids Cross Stitch comes with 12 projects ready to be made by any child willing to try!
- The SpiceBox Kits for Kids Cross Stitch includes:
- 1 Instruction Book
- 1 White and Black Aida Fabric
- 8-Piece Set of Pin Button-Making Tools
- 1 Adhesive Board Frame
- 2 Embroidery Needles
- 14 Multicoloured Skeins of Craft String
- Embroidery Loop
- Comes with 12 fun and easy-to-make projects.
- Suitable for ages 8 years and up.
Encourage your child to pick up a new fun and creative hobby in the form of cross-stitching with the SpiceBox Kits for Kids Cross Stitch.