Smithsonian Crystal Growing Kit
Our Price : $24.99
(You Save : $5.00)
You Save $5.00
- In Stock
Shop all toys by: Smithsonian
Smithsonian Crystal Growing Kit is an easy and magical experiment your kids would love
The Smithsonian brand is intended to provide children with educational opportunities to inspire and feed your child’s curiosity through the brand’s unique experimental toys.
The Smithsonian Crystal Growing Kit is an interactive educational experiment for kids from 10 years old and up. Growing 3 gorgeous crystal formations, kids can also learn about crystalline habitats and crystals. Let them experience the wonders of how crystals form right before their eyes! This crystal growing kit will be thrilling to do for kids, especially for children full of wonder. Your kids will definitely enjoy this fun and easy magical experiment at home.
- The Smithsonian Crystal Growing Kit includes all the materials required for your child to grow 3 crystal formations.
- These materials include:
- a pair of goggles
- 2 mixing sticks
- a magnifying glass
- a bag of granite stones
- a growing blister tray
- a 23" x 17" color poster with instructions
- Kids will grow crystals with the following :
- Golden citrine
- Emerald green
- Aquamarine blue
- Learn about crystalline habitats and crystals.
- You can grow and perform 3 beautiful crystal formations and experiments.
- Scissors and Heat Resistant
- 32 fl oz (946ml) Measuring cup is required and not included.
- Designed for ages 10 and up.
This great Crystal Growing Kit will encourage your kid to love, explore, and try other experiments to feed their curiosity and excitement towards science.