SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer
Our Price : $29.99
(You Save : $5.00)
You Save $5.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 7 years +
Shop all toys by: Smart Lab
The SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer will be an awesome new DIY project for your future robotics engineer!
Open up the coolest SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer to reveal everything that your child would be requiring to build a robotic vehicle with 6 S-shaped legs! With 32 parts that need to be snapped together, a gearbox with a motor, a booklet that opens up to facts about robot locomotion and a 16-page lab journal, this SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer will surely keep your young engineer occupied with their newest activity from start to finish!
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SmartLabs helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like robotics, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer includes:
- 32 Snap-Together Parts
- 1 Booklet
- 1 Journal
- 1 Gearbox (with Motor)
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- All your child needs to build a DIY robotic vehicle!
- When built, this Robo-Xplorer can maneuver indoors and outdoors.
- Its S-shaped legs were made to take over some of the toughest terrains, like sand, rocks, and grass.
- Test its capabilities by towing toy cars, climbing a stack of books, or negotiating a wall.
- Comes with instructions for 5 guided projects that focus on the science of motion and energy to explain why RoboXplorer reacts differently to various terrains.
- Discover robotics, gears and electric power through building and playing. Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
- Product Dimensions: 30.5cm × 26cm × 7.6cm
- Suitable for ages 7 years and up.
Introduce your child to real robotics by letting them build and test just how capable the SmartLab You-Build-it Robo Xplorer really is!