The SciShow Survival Science is a handy experiment kit for 20 amazing experiments to survive the great outdoors based on Hank Green's SciShow!
Urge your promising scientist to learn how to survive in the wilderness with fun experiments to try with the SciShow Survival Science! This kit will give hands-on-loving kids plenty of entertainment as they discover secret hacks for backyard survival, inspired by the trending SciShow from YouTube. This kit comes with 20 STEM-inspired experiments that let kids cook in a solar oven, make clear drinking water and more! It even comes with videos for each experiment to help your child learn how to do the activity and the reason why it works.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SciShow helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like camping or survival hacks, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SciShow Survival Science is an experiment kit that includes:
- 1 Solar Oven
- 3 Plastic Funnels
- 1 Filter Paper
- 1 Magnet
- 1 Sheet of Aluminum Foil (3 inches)
- 1 Thermometer
- 1 Petri Dish
- 1 Plastic Tube
- 1 Compass Card
- 1 Bag of Gravel (20g)
- 1 Bag of Sand (20g)
- 1 Bag of Active Carbon (15g)
- 1 Bag of Superabsorbent Jelly Crystals (5g)
- 1 Bag of Iron Filing (15g)
- 1 Bag of Calcium Chloride (20g)
- Lets kids learn how to survive in the great outdoors with super fun experiments!
- Inspired by Hank Green's SciShow from YouTube.
- Each experiment comes with its very own video for instructions on how and why the activity works.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 26.7cm × 23cm × 6.5cm
- Suitable for kids from 8 years and older.
Support your child's love for the great outdoors by letting them explore and experiment with the SciShow Survival Science!