SciShow Sensory Science Set
Our Price : $32.99
(You Save : $7.00)
You Save $7.00
- In Stock
Shop all toys by: Be Amazing Toys
The SciShow Sensory Science is a fascinating 5 senses experiment kit for 20 cool experiments inspired by Hank Green's SciShow!
Allow your young scientist to explore the world with their senses and find out how they work with the SciShow Sensory Science! This kit will give hands-on-loving kids plenty of fun as they explore their sense of sight, taste, hearing, feeling and more, inspired by the trending SciShow from YouTube. This kit comes with 20 STEM-inspired mind-blowing experiments that let kids feel the noise, test their tastebuds and more! It even comes with videos for each experiment to help your child learn how to do the activity and the reason why it works.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SciShow helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SciShow Sensory Science is an experiment kit that includes:
- 1 Bottle of Glue (118ml)
- 1 Bottle of Activator Solution (30ml)
- 1 Bag of Clear Spheres
- 1 Bag of Garbled Marbles
- 6 Tints (0.4g each)
- 1 Holographic Bowl (with Lid & Base)
- 1 Wooden Popsicle Stick
- 1 Plastic Funnel
- 1 Plastic Kazoo
- 1 Ballon (9-inches)
- 1 Plastic Frog
- 3 Scented Stickers
- 5 PTC Paper Strips
- VISION, Touch, Hearing Cards & Black Dot Stickers
- Lets kids explore their senses with super fun experiments!
- Inspired by Hank Green's SciShow from YouTube.
- Each experiment comes with its very own video for instructions on how and why the activity works.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 26.5cm × 23cm × 6.5cm
- Suitable for kids from 8 years and older.
Inspire your child to discover new and fascinating things about senses through various experiments just like on YouTube with the SciShow Sensory Science!