The SciShow Mystery Matter is a slimy chemistry kit that introduces kids to the chemistry behind slime, quicksand and much more inspired by Hank Green's SciShow!
Let your apprising scientist open the door to infinite possibilities with the SciShow Mystery Matter! This slimy chemistry kit will delight hands-on-loving kids as they discover the chemistry behind slime, quicksand and heaps more with the newest Mystery Matter, inspired by the trending SciShow from YouTube. This kit comes with 20 STEM-inspired concepts that will help kids learn how glue can react to create their very own slime and how cornstarch and water create something similar to a quicksand! It even comes with videos for each experiment to help your child learn how to do the activity and the reason why it works.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SciShow helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like slime, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SciShow Mystery Matter is a slimy chemistry kit that includes:
- 1 3-Hole Test Tube Rack
- 3 Test Tubes
- 1 Bag of Super Absorbent Crystals (20g)
- 1 Bottle of Clear Sodium Tetraborate (30ml)
- 1 Bottle of Glue (4oz)
- 1 Bag of Magic Sand (30g)
- 1 Bag of Cornstarch (100g)
- 1 Pipette
- 6 Fizzy Lints
- 1 Plastic Bouncy Ball Mould
- 1 Bag of Balancing Ball Powder (10g)
- Lets kids discover the amazing chemistry behind slime, quicksand and many more using the Mystery Matter!
- Inspired by Hank Green's SciShow from YouTube.
- Each experiment comes with its very own video for instructions on how and why the activity works.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 22.9cm x 6.2cm x 26.7cm
- Suitable for kids from 8 years and older.
Encourage your child to explore the mysteries of matter just like on YouTube with the SciShow Mystery Matter!