The SciShow Chem Reactions is an extreme colour chemistry kit for 9 amazing experiments as seen on Hank Green's SciShow!
Let your child discover everyday chemistry application with the SciShow Chem Reactions! This kit will give hands-on-loving kids plenty of entertainment as they explore how chemistry is used in simple day-to-day things. This kit comes with 9 STEM-inspired experiments that let kids learn about acids, bases and indicators and how to apply them outside of textbooks! It even comes with videos for each experiment to help your child learn how to do the activity and the reason why it works.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SciShow helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like chemistry applications, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SciShow Chem Reactions is an experiment kit that includes:
- 2 Sheets of Heat-Sensitive Paper
- 1 Bottle of Sodium Carbonate (15ml)
- 1 Gram of Phenolphthalein
- 3 Jumbo Plastics with Lids
- 3 Grams of Red Cabbage Powder
- 10pH Paper Strips
- Lets kids learn how much chemistry is involved with everyday life with 9 experiments!
- Inspired by Hank Green's SciShow from YouTube.
- Each experiment comes with its very own video for instructions on how and why the activity works.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 26.5cm × 23cm × 6.5cm
- Suitable for kids from 6 years and older.
Inspire your child to further pursue their interest in science, colours and new discoveries with the SciShow Chem Reactions!