The SciShow Bubble Science is an experiment kit for 7 awesome bubble experiments based on Hank Green's SciShow!
Let your young scientist get busy with fun experiments to try with the SciShow Bubble Science! This kit will give hands-on-loving kids plenty of entertainment as they explore the science behind bubbles. This kit comes with 7 STEM-inspired experiments that let kids learn how to bounce bubbles and play bubble toss with their friends, create something that will allow them to make square-shaped bubbles and more! It even comes with videos for each experiment to help your child learn how to do the activity and the reason why it works.
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, SciShow helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like bubbles, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- The SciShow Bubble Science is an experiment kit that includes:
- 2 Cotton Bubble Gloves
- 1 Bottle of Bubble Solution (225ml)
- 1 Bottle of Glycerin (30ml)
- 1 Plastic Bubble Tray
- 2 Pipettes
- 1 Set of Plastic Square Bubble-Maker (20 pcs)
- 1 Plastic Bubble Blower
- Lets kids learn the science behind bubbles and create new shapes with 7 experiments!
- Inspired by Hank Green's SciShow from YouTube.
- Each experiment comes with its very own video for instructions on how and why the activity works.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 26.5cm × 23cm × 6.5cm
- Suitable for kids from 6 years and older.
Make bubbles more interesting for your young science fan with the SciShow Bubble Science!