The Science4you Bath Bombs is a STEM-based DIY set to teach kids how to make 6 handmade scented bath bomb creations!
Get your little scientist ready for a dose of exciting DIY activities with the Science4you Bath Bombs! This set comes with 6 awesome experiments that were made for your glamorous DIY fan, combining physics and chemistry to create scented bath bombs that they can personally use or give as presents for family and friends! It opens up to a 36-pace educational book, ingredients such as sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, cosmetic colouring and glitters and tools like pipettes, spatulas, moulds and more, making it a must-have for children who are fond of science and DIY activities.
With the use of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, Science4You helps young aspiring cosmetic chemists to learn how to love and know the importance of science even more in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests such as DIY activities and bath bombs, letting them follow the procedures and experiment using the materials provided.
- Each Science4you Spa Zen Skincare Creation Set includes:
- 36-Page Educational Book
- Pack of Sodium Bicarbonate
- Citric acid
- Corn Flour
- Blue Cosmetic Colouring
- Pink Glitter
- Pasteur Pipettes
- Wooden Spatulas
- Bath Bombs Mould
- Small Measuring Cup
- Comes with 6 experiments to try including making scented bath bombs, bath bombs with surprise and many more!
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5cm x 22cm x 23cm
- Suitable for kids from ages 8 years and older.
Foster your little DIY lover's passion for science and experiments by letting them explore the science behind bath bombs with the Science4you Bath Bombs!