Science to the Max Weather Lab In a Bag
Our Price : $35.99
(You Save : $7.00)
You Save $7.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 8 years +
Shop all toys by: Be Amazing Toys
Science to the Max Weather Lab in a Bag is a 32-piece STEM-based learning kit that children will love exploring
Why do certain weather patterns happen? Young scientists will find the answer to this question and more as they discover the factors that affect the weather with Science to the Max Weather Lab In a Bag. This fun kit contains 20 amazing activities where kids will learn to forecast and take that knowledge outside.
This science set helps children study how to read a thermometer, measure wind speed, and keep track of their findings. They will also discover how climate differs from weather and how the earth's angles change our seasons. A variety of cool experiments are available to keep little hands busy, whether it's sunny or stormy outside.
- Science to the Max Weather Lab In a Bag is a 32-piece kit that includes:
- DIY Barometer
- 2 balloons
- 2 experiment bottles
- Tornado tube
- Rain gauge
- Amazing Super Snow Powder
- Big book of instructions
- Manufactured by Be Amazing Toys, producers of STEM-based toys in the basic learning areas of science
- Great for children ages 8 and above
- Dimensions: 19cm × 24cm × 9cm
Boost your child's knowledge about weather patterns and other scientific concepts by adding the Science to the Max Weather Lab In a Bag to their toy collection.