Kids will have fun turning themselves into conductors of electricity with the Science to the Max Energy Rod.
Science to the Max Energy Rod is a fun way for children to experiment with open and closed circuits. Completely safe to touch and handle, this STEM toy features electrodes on each end of the tube that when touched simultaneously causes the LED lights inside the container to flash and the device to make a noise. Release one of the tube's ends, and the flashing lights and sound will stop. It's a cool experiment that kids will love doing over and over again!
Created by Be Amazing Toys, a company dedicated to making scientific toys, Science to the Max Energy Rod is a great tool to teach the science of electricity. It is also a fun addition to classrooms and camps!
- A fun way to teach conductivity and circuits
- Use it with two people or more for a cool family activity.
- Safe for kids
- Perfect science activity for classrooms, homeschooling, and camps
- Recommended for children ages 8 and above
- Dimensions: 27.0cm × 12.0cm × 3.5cm
Make science lessons more electrifying with the Science to the Max Energy Rod.