Science by Me Fizz-Ologist Junior Science Set lets your kids create fun, fizzy formulas as they go in-depth into the exciting world of chemistry!
The Fizz-Ologist Junior Science Experiment kit guarantees hours of educational entertainment for your children. By mixing non-toxic chemical powders, they can create astonishing, fizzy chemical reactions and foaming lava.
Kids love to test things, so let them come up with anything they could in their mini-lab of safe science materials! This science game activity is such an excellent way to indulge their curious and hungry minds.
- The Fizz-Ologist Junior Science Experiment kit lets young scientists conduct their chemical experiments safely and with more fun!
- Its easy fizz and foam results will show your kids that chemistry isn't a boring subject at all.
- Includes a Science guide which explains the reactions that take place, so your children learn as they play!
- Further their interest in the field, while they realize that Science has a lot in store for them!
- The set includes:
- 1 x bag of colour tablets
- 1 x bottle of vegetable oil
- 1 x bag of citric acid
- 1 x bag of baking soda
- 1 x package of corn starch
- 1 x package corn starch
- 3 x plastic test tubes
- 1 x packet of crosslinked polyacrylamide
- 1 x packet of red cabbage juice powder
- 3 x plastic cups
- 2 x cotton swabs
- 2 x stir sticks
- 2 x sheets of goldenrod paper
- 1 x pipette
- 1 x small scoop
- 1 x medium scoop
Humanity needs more scientists for the future's sake! Let your child wander through the marvels of chemistry with the Science by Me Fizz-Ologist Junior Science Set!