Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 2 1000-Piece Puzzle will bring you and the whole family into a library filled with so many books, waiting to be read.
Let the whole family jump into for a puzzling journey filled with fun, teamwork and a lot of problem-solving skills with the Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 2 1000-Piece Puzzle! Colin Thompson is a well-known author and illustrator of Children's books with the ability to come up with illustrations that have the most intricate detail.
Featuring some shelves in an extraordinary bookshop where each book title is inspired by famous novels each but comes with a quirky difference like The Lion, The Witch and The Modem, this highly-detailed puzzle is one of the,most wonderful sets to give as a present for bookworms or serve as an enjoyable activity for puzzle fans from 12 years and older. After assembling the puzzle, you and your family can enjoy naming the books that you recognise within the picture!
- The assembled puzzle shows an array of books with recognisable titles with a wuirky twist!
- Comes with 1000 fun pieces to put together.
- The puzzle pieces are made from premium-grade cardboard with a linen finish to reduce the amount of glare reflecting on the puzzle's image.
- Each steel-cut puzzle piece is unique and features soft-click technology to make puzzle-solving a seamless experience.
- Collect other Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles from Colin Thompson's Collection for more amazing puzzles designed to cater to any puzzler from any age (each sold separately).
- Jigsaw puzzles are tangible and provide plenty of entertainment for both children and adults without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Product Dimensions: 70cm x 50cm
- Package Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 6cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years to adult.
Allow your whole family to enjoy some quality time away from videogames, smartphones and gadgets when you bring out the Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 2 1000-Piece Puzzle for a phenomenal afternoon activity!