Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000-Piece Puzzle will take you and your family into a library filled with so many books, waiting to be read.
What's life like on the shelves? Get the whole family ready for a trip to find out with the Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000-Piece Puzzle! Colin Thompson is a well-known author and illustrator of Children's books with the ability to come up with illustrations that have the most intricate detail.
Featuring a few rows of a shelf in an extraordinary bookshop where each book title is inspired by famous novels but comes with a curious twist, this highly-detailed puzzle is one of the coolest sets to give as a present for bookworms or serve as an enjoyable activity for puzzle fans from 12 years and older. After assembling the puzzle, you and your family can enjoy naming the books that you recognise within the picture!
- The assembled puzzle shows a whole lot of books with familiar and recognisable titles with a curious twist!
- Comes with 1000 fun pieces to put together.
- The puzzle pieces are made from premium-grade cardboard with a linen finish to reduce the amount of glare reflecting on the puzzle's image.
- Each steel-cut puzzle piece is unique and features soft-click technology to make puzzle-solving a seamless experience.
- Collect other Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles from Colin Thompson's Collection for more amazing puzzles designed to cater to any puzzler from any age (each sold separately).
- Jigsaw puzzles are tangible and provide plenty of entertainment for both children and adults without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Product Dimensions: 70cm x 50cm
- Package Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 6cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years to adult.
Let your whole family enjoy some quality time away from videogames, smartphones and gadgets when you bring out the Ravensburger The Bizarre Bookshop 1000-Piece Puzzle for a great afternoon activity!