Ravensburger The Artist's Cabinet 1000-Piece Puzzle gives puzzlers a glimpse into what an artist's cupboard looks like with unbelievable items, made by Geoff Tristram!
Urge your family to enjoy a fun activity after a long week when you allow them to practise teamwork by assembling the Ravensburger The Artist's Cabinet 1000-Piece Puzzle! This puzzle set comes with a linen finish to reduce glare on the puzzle's image. Featuring Geoff Tristram's painting showing a glimpse into an artist's cupboard that, upon a closer look, lets puzzlers wonder about its contents, this highly-detailed puzzle is one of the funniest sets to give as a present to art and 'I Spy' fans or serve as an entertaining activity for puzzle fans from 12 years and older!
- The assembled puzzle depicts a humorous illustration of an artist's cupboard with questionable items such as paint called Mellow Yellow and Lady Jane Grey, a book called '100 Artistic Mistakes' written by E Raiser and many more.
- Illustrated by Geoff Tristram, a versatile artist with a great sense of humour.
- Comes with 1000 fun pieces to put together, a leaflet with an additional puzzle picture for reference as well as the artist's biography.
- The puzzle pieces are made from premium-grade cardboard with a linen finish to reduce the amount of glare reflecting on the puzzle's image.
- Each puzzle piece is unique and features soft-click technology to make puzzle-solving a seamless experience.
- Collect other Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles for more amazing puzzles designed to cater to any puzzler from any age (each sold separately).
- Jigsaw puzzles are tangible and provide plenty of entertainment for both children and adults without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Assembled Dimensions: 70cm x 50cm
- Package Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 6cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years to adult.
Get the whole family to enjoy an imaginary trip into a bizarre cupboard with the Ravensburger The Artist's Cabinet 1000-Piece Puzzle!