Ravensburger St Josephs Oratory 1000-Piece Puzzle provides a satisfying and challenging experience for intermediate to expert puzzlers.Schedule an afternoon of fun with the family as you put together this Ravensburger 1000-Piece Puzzle. This artistic puzzle features a beautifully painted scene of St. Joseph’s Oratory, national shrine and a Roman Catholic minor basilica.
Part of Ravensburger’s Canadian Series, this work of art is painted by Vladimir Horik whose record of achievements include major exhibitions in North America and Europe. Puzzle and art enthusiasts will appreciate the intricate details, radiant colours and the historic subject of this set.
- Ravensburger St Josephs Oratory 1000-Piece Puzzle displays a wonderfully painted scene of Canada’s largest church.
- Painted by Vladimir Horik, a Canadian painter born of Ukrainian parents.
- Manufactured by Ravensburger, a German company famed for making high-quality pieces for more than 130 years
- Each piece of the puzzle fits perfectly together with a soft "click" for a satisfying puzzling experience.
- Made from durable premium-grade cardboard, with linen finish print to minimise glare on puzzle image.
- Finished puzzle measures 70 x 50 cm
- Recommended for intermediate puzzle enthusiasts ages 14 years old and above.