The Ravensburger London Emporium 1000-Piece Puzzle is a beautifully made puzzle by Dynamo Design Limited for your family to enjoy!
Take your family to an imaginary trip to London upon finishing the Ravensburger London Emporium 1000-Piece Puzzle! This puzzle set comes with a linen finish to reduce glare on the puzzle's image. Featuring a lovely illustration of some of London's famous icons such as Shakespeare's Globe, a City gentleman, a telephone box, familiar street, Lord Nelson (Trafalgar Square), the Tower Bridge, Chelsea bun/fish & ships, Tate Modern, the Buckingham Palace, Crown Jewels, Cream tea, Victoria & Albert Museum and so many more, this highly-detailed puzzle is one of the best sets to give as a present to travellers or serve as a remarkable activity for puzzle fans from 12 years and older. And when your family is finished assembling the puzzle, you can all start naming some of the icons for more fun!
- The assembled puzzle depicts some of London's most iconic items, places, food and more - designed by Dynamo Design Limited.
- Comes with 1000 fun pieces to put together.
- The puzzle pieces are made from premium-grade cardboard with a linen finish to reduce the amount of glare reflecting on the puzzle's image.
- Each puzzle piece is unique and features soft-click technology to make puzzle-solving a seamless experience.
- Collect other Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles for more amazing puzzles designed to cater to any puzzler from any age (each sold separately).
- Jigsaw puzzles are tangible and provide plenty of entertainment for both children and adults without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Assembled Dimensions: 70cm x 50cm
- Product Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 6cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years to adult.
Encourage the whole family to participate in a wonderful activity for a short escape and some quality time with the Ravensburger London Emporium 1000-Piece Puzzle!