The Porcupine Pop Game adds some excitement to your preschooler's playtime with dice and flying darts!
Don't make the porcupine pop! In the exciting Porcupine Pop Game, players must roll the dice then press the porcupine's nose as much as indicated number one the dice and hope their best that the darts won't fly out. The porcupine is super unpredictable so all the players have to do is to be careful. the only player who doesn't make the porcupine pop wins!
Your kids can also try adding some variations into the Porcupine Pop Game such as the player who can make it pop first wins or assign points to the coloured darts and grab as much as they can when the porcupine pops! With everything that your kids will need for an exciting round, this Porcupine Pop Game will surely be an excellent new staple to your children's playtime!
- The Porcupine Pop Game includes:
- 1 Porcupine Game Unit
- 9 Darts
- 1 Dice
- 1 Instructions Sheet
- Roll the dice then press the porcupine's nose indicated on the rolled dice's result. The only player who doesn't make the porcupine pop wins!
- Your kids can add other variations to the game by racing to pop the porcupine before everyone else does or assigning a point system to the coloured darts and catching as much as they can once the porcupine pops!
- Made for 2 or more players.
- Product Dimensions: 12.7cm x 25.4cm x 25.4cm
- No batteries required.
- Adult supervision required.
- Suitable for kids from ages 4 years and older.
Get your kids ready for an exciting porcupine-popping time with the Porcupine Pop Game!