Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Sprinkle Cookie Surprise Set brings out the fun creativity of kids any way they like it
Squishing, squashing, rolling and flattening play dough is an amazing way to strengthen muscle tone in little hands and help develop fine motor skills.
With Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Sprinkle Cookie Surprise Set, budding bakers can get wacky creating and decorating cookies with silly sprinkles made of different little charm shapes in over 15 different ways with the cookie cutters, rolling stamper, and molds. After they stack 3 layers of crazy cookies on the 12-inch-high tower, they're in for a sprinkle surprise! They can crank the handle and shower their make-believe cookies with sprinkles shaped like moons, stars, and horseshoes.
- Includes unassembled play set, 5 cookie cutters, rolling pin, cookie rolling stamper, frosting tool, frosting knife, rolling cutter, 2 plates and 5 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 10oz/280 g)
- Non toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Notice to parents: contains wheat
- To clean, allow to dry then scrape or vacuum
- Comes with 2 creation cards with step-by-step ideas for kids
- Comes with instructions for adults
- Adult assembly required
- Molded results vary depending on child's age and level of skill
- Compound not to be eaten
- Recommended for kids ages 3 years and above
From classic circles and stars to crazy cookies with silly emoji faces, the possibilities are limitless with Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Sprinkle Cookie Surprise Set.