Spark your child's interest in music with this adorable Plan Toys Rain Maker
Helping create a more sustainable world, PlanToys produce iconic educational toys that bring children closer to nature and inspire creative imaginations and learning through play especially during a child's first five formative years.
This Plan Toys Rain Maker lets your little ones make tranquil sounds of rainfall by turning it over and over again. With charming colours, this toy is designed for small hands and it's also guaranteed safe since it is ethically made from natural rubberwood, organic colour pigments, water dyes and non-formaldehyde glue.
- This fun percussion instrument will make kids hear the sound of falling rain
- Encourages a kid's interest in music, motor skills and work rhythms
- Made from sustainable rubberwood and plastic
- Coated with a non-toxic finish, all colours are made from vegetable dye
- For kids 18 months and above