Make learning about colours, sizes and numbers fun with this Plan Toys First Stacking Ring Pastel
Helping create a more sustainable world, PlanToys produce iconic educational toys that bring children closer to nature and inspire creative imaginations and learning through play especially during a child's first five formative years.
This Plan Toys First Stacking Ring Pastel is a classic wooden toy that can be stacked in any combination creating all kinds of different shapes whilst letting your little tots get to know about different colours, sizes and numbers. With attractive soft pastel colours, this toy is designed for small hands and it's also guaranteed safe since it is ethically made from natural rubberwood, organic colour pigments, water dyes and non-formaldehyde glue.
- This stacking ring includes 4 pastel discs and 1 natural wooden ball
- The ball can also be used as a rolling toy for crawling tots to chase after
- Comes with a bendable rod for added safety
- Made from sustainable materials
- Coated with a non-toxic finish, all colours are made from vegetable dye
- For kids 1 year onwards