pMelissa and Doug Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set will make the complicated cake-making process into a super fun activity for your toddler!
Teaching children how to prepare their own cake with a lifelike wooden mixer from an early age is a fantastic way to promote independence, good habits, creativity, hand-eye coordination and much more. Luckily, this Melissa and Doug Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set comes with all the essentials that your little baker would need to "prepare and make" their very own pretend baked treats!
It comes with 11 play pieces including the super-fun realistic wooden mixer with dials to mimic the speed adjustments just like its real-life counterpart and a crank to turn the mixer's bowl, wooden ingredients such as the 2 pats butter, a 2-part egg, a play wooden knife, a recipe card that comes with the instructions on how to make a pound cake using the pound cake mix box, the pretend pound cake loaf and a cake pan! With easy-to-use and follow features, this set will surely find its way into your child's playtime and will get them so inspired to make their own pretend baked sweets in no time!
- Melissa and Doug Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set comes with 11 play pieces that include:
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Wooden Spatula
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Sliceable Wooden Egg
- 1 Sliceable Butter
- 1 Loaf
- 1 Cake Pan
- 1 Pretend Cake Mix Box
- 1 Cake Pan
- 1 Wooden Knife
- 1 Recipe card.
- The wooden play mixer is a hand-crank mixer with number dials that turn and a mixer bowl that spins when your toddler turns its hand-crank!
- The included recipe card comes with a fun recipe to make a pound cake using the included ingredients.
- Encourages kids to use their imagination when making pretend baked goodies whilst helping to promote fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- No batteries needed, just fun!
- Suitable for kids from ages 3 years and up.
Foster your child's creative imagination as they mix, follow instructions and play with Melissa and Doug Wooden Make-a-Cake Mixer Set!