Meccano Robot Building Micronoid Red Socket Set is awesome robot building fun packed with STEM Learning
Enter the world of STEM learning whilst building your very own robot, Basher is a palm sized robot that kids build to their own specifications and program to carry out tasks. Socket may be a small robot, but boy is he full of personality - he dances when he hears music and interacts with you and other Micronoids too. Kids get to build Socket a body so he can get around and program him with simple push button programming skills.
- The Meccano Robot Building Micronoid Red Socket Set biggest feature is Socket's head which contains the all important robot brain .. let's call it the Micro Module...where kids program Socket to roll foward on his skates and interact with push button programs.
- The Meccano Robot Building Micronoid Red Socket Set is packed with other features too and they're listed below :
- 123 durable plastic parts to build Socket's body.
- Real tools and instructions to help you get Socket rolling and dancing.
- You will need 4 AAA batteries which are not included.
- The Meccano Robot Building Micronoid Red Socket Set is designed for kids who enjoy construction and complex play, and develops STEM skills with it's focus on robotics and programming.
Get your kids building an awesome personal robot with the Meccano Robot Building Micronoid Red Socket Set