Little Tikes Lil' Ocean Explorers Adventure Course
Our Price : $132.99
(You Save : $57.00)
You Save $57.00
- SOLD OUT
- Gift wrapping is not available for this item.
- Recommended Age : 6 months +
Shop all toys by: Little Tikes
Please allow an additional 3 to 4 days for dispatch of this product.
Additional shipping costs may apply depending on your location and are calculated at checkout.
Little Tikes Lil' Ocean Explorers Adventure Course stimulates your baby through developmental milestones
Little Tikes Lil' Ocean Explorers Adventure Course encourages your baby through the developmental milestones of sitting to crawling to standing through 3 interchangeable play stations which can be configured in different ways depending on your babies developmental stage.
The course is designed to entertain and encourage every step of the way, with each playstation have multiple levels of play and complexity. The Little Tikes Lil' Ocean Explorers Adventure Course is perfect for babies from the age of 6 months and will grow with your baby until they are 3 years old.
- One of three playstations the Octopus has a ball drop, clickers and spinners with fun sounds and music to give positive reinforcement when your child stands or interacts with the toy
- The second playstation - the Submarinehas a peek-a-boo door with a rotating wheel, a ball drop, stretch fabric and spinners and clicker knobs.
- The third playstation is the Underwater which has a fabric canopy that your child will love to crawl through. An adorable squid rattle hangs on one side.
- The Little Tikes adventure course contains more than 20 individual sounds and has a handy volume switch under the octopus handle.
- The set requires 2 AA batteries which are not included and measures approximately 58 x 21.5 x 21.5 inches
Little Tikes Lil' Ocean Explorers Adventure Course is perfect for budding crawlers and is an all round fun playset for babies, crawling, sitting or standing babies will play for hours!. This genuine Little Tikes toy is made to the highest standards of quality and safety.