LEGO City Tuning Workshop 60258
Our Price : $149.99
(You Save : $15.00)
You Save $15.00
- Hurry - only 1 left in stock!
- Recommended Age : 6 years +
Shop all toys by: LEGO
The LEGO City Tuning Workshop comes with 897 pieces that will give your young car lover heaps of fun with a toy garage, camping trailer and super cool vehicles!
Get your child ready for heaps of building and LEGO City inspired adventures with the LEGO City Tuning Workshop! Made for fans of the LEGO City TV Series, this set comes with 897 bricks and pieces to let kids build a workshop, a camping trailer and an assortment of vehicles including a tow truck, a hot rod and a rocket-powered motorbike. Complete with 7 Minifigures such as LEGO City TV's Tread Octane and Harl Hubbs and many more, your child can enjoy realistic imaginary scenes inspired by the LEGO City TV Series.
- LEGO City Tuning Workshop's box opens up to 897 pieces to build a repair shop with a camping trailer, a tow truck, a hot rod and a rocket-powered motorbike,
- Includes 7 LEGO City Minifigures TV Tread Octane, Harl Hubbs and more plus a dog figure.
- Accessories include fire elements, flags, signs and many more.
- Let your LEGO City fan grasp the meaning behind the building steps whilst developing their imagination and confidence in making their very first LEGO brick creation in a familiar setting.
- Tread Octane's Workshop, when built, measures around 14cm high, 17cm wide and 13cm deep.
- The tow truck, when built, measures around 7cm high, 18cm long and 6cm wide.
- Compatible with other original LEGO playsets (each sold separately).
- Suitable for children from ages 6 years and older.
Urge your young LEGO City fan to comprehend the steps behind LEGO creations by incorporating their favourite show's elements with the LEGO City Tuning Workshop.