The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base lets kids build an interchangeable living and research modules and much more with 497 bricks and pieces!
Get your child ready to dive into an underwater adventure with the LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base! Made for fans of the LEGO City TV Series, this set comes with 497 pieces to build themselves a coral-covered ocean, a base with interchangeable living and research modules, a super-cool toy crane, an underwater drone, a docking submarine plus the shark and stingray figures for a more realistic experience. Complete with 5 LEGO City Explorer Minifigures and many more accessories, this LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base will surely take your child to amazing imaginary scenes inspired by the LEGO City TV Series.
The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base is made for LEGO builders and LEGO City TV Series fans alike to build their very own LEGO creations using the included Minifigures, accessories and an assortment of LEGO City-inspired elements in combination with the Instructions PLUS (from the free LEGO Building Instructions app for both smartphones and tablets) for the best building experience.
- The LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base's box opens up to 497 pieces to build am ocean exploration base with interchangeable living and research modules, a docking submarine with inspection arms that can be moved, a propeller than can be spun and a cockpit that can be opened to let 2 Minifigures inside plus an underwater drone.
- Includes 5 LEGO City Explorers Minifigures plus a shark and a stingray figure.
- Made to support the work of the National Geographic's Explorers.
- Let your LEGO City fan grasp the meaning behind the building steps whilst developing their imagination and confidence in making their very first LEGO brick creation in a familiar setting.
- Access the Instructions PLUS (from the free LEGO Building Instructions app) to assist young builders during the building process using the easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualise builds.
- The base, when built, measure approximately 20cm high, 27cm wide and 15cm deep
- The underwater drone, when built, measures around 3cm high, 6cm long and 3cm wide.
- Compatible with other original LEGO playsets (each sold separately).
- Suitable for children from ages 6 years and older.
Allow your child to discover the wonders of LEGO City in a real-life setting by giving them the LEGO City Ocean Exploration Base to build and play with!