LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System - Green
Our Price : $69.99
(You Save : $20.00)
You Save $20.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 2 years +
Shop all toys by: LeapFrog
LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System - Green is all about teaching your child through play
Learning through play has been shown to be one of the most effective ways for kids to absorb information without even realizing their learning. The new release LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System - Green is perfect for kids from as young as 2 years old until pre-school age.
The LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System has been completely updated and with over 400+ activities across a library of 16 books (sold separately), and 50 key skills per level your child will not tire of this awesome learning toy.
A new stylus has been added to the 3D Learning version as well as 3D-like animations and touch and talk games which kids can watch on the pop up screen.
- The LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System - Green has been built to withstand drops and bumps and has large easy to grasp handles so can be taken anywhere.
- The LeapStart 3D reads invisible dots on each page of the LeapStart book which your child is using, triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills.
- This new version has touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, maths mazes and more for 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book.
- The set includes :
- 3D LeapStart console in Green
- Parent Handbook and Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Charging Cable
- The console has Stereo speakers with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Easy to hold stylus which is attached to the console with string is easy to use for little hands.
- Intuitive to use, theLeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System is great fun for kids.
- 2 AA batteries are required.
- Also available in Pink.
We think the LeapFrog LeapStart 3D Interactive Learning System - Green is a perfect choice as a learning toy, if you would like to learn more watch the video below :