Hatchimals Pengualas Eggs are hatching all over the world
- Pengualas are considered to be the most friendly and happy go lucky of the Hatchimals, but they are a little clumsy.
- Each Pengualas egg is slightly different and Pengualas hatch out of pink or teal eggs - who will hatch out of your egg ?
- The hatching process of a Hatchimal is a once in a lifetime experience, as you play with your egg you will see your Pengualas' eyes light up inside and hear sounds. When your Pengualas has received enough love to hatch, you will see their gorgeous rainbow eyes light up through the egg and they will start pecking their egg. Don't forget Pengualas can't hatch on their own so keeping playing to help them hatch.
- Once your special Pengualas is out of it's egg, it will be a Baby, so you need to teach it to walk, talk, dance, play games and more as it grows from baby to toddler to kid.
- Each Pengualas needs 2 AA batteries to keep developing, the first set is included.
- To help you hatch your Hatchimal a full instruction booklet is included.
Hatch your very own Hatchimal Pengualas from egg to kid and have an awesome time along the way. These genuine Hatchimal products are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety and are recommended for children from the age of 3 years.