GraviTrax Tunnel Track Building Set lets kids experience gravity in a fun way
Designed with open play in mind, GraviTrax is an interactive track system where children can build their own marble runs. It's a great set that lets kids learn and experiment with gravity, magnetism, and kinetics in a way that's far from boring. It also enhances spatial reasoning and planning skills and offers a great stealth learning experience too! It's no surprise that GraviTrax was chosen as one of the best products in the 2018 New York Toy Fair.
The GraviTrax Tunnel Track extends your marble's run by combining the rails and floor plates with tunnels to make better combinations and construct more complex systems.
- This GraviTrax Tunnel Track Building Set expands the tracks of your Starter set by building tunnels for a longer run time.
- Can only be played with a GraviTrax Starter Set (sold separately)
- 2 floor plates
- 4 tunnel bends
- 2 straight tunnel sections
- 2 tunnel switches
- 2 vertical U-turns
- 2 plastic Bernoulli rails
- 2 plastic O rails
- 2 catch pieces.
- Comes with clear instructions for building and playing
- Kids can also build new tracks, save the blueprints to build with the actual set and test the marble by downloading the Gravitrax App (available on Google Play and App Store)
- For children 8 years onwards
With a STEM toy like the Gravitrax Tunnel, kids can enjoy watching their marble propel from start to finish and learn the basics of science without missing the fun of playing.