Girls Who Changed the World by Michelle Roehm McCann opens up to stories, successes and adventures of many splendid women from all throughout history!
Inspire your child with some of the most motivating women who had made an enormous influence on our history with the Girls Who Changed the World! Written by Michelle Roehm McCann, this book follows her other successful children's non-fiction book called Girls Who Rocked the World. This book encourages children to go after their dream by taking after some of the most incredible women like Cleopatra, Mindy Kaling, Aretha Franklin, Emma Watson and many more.
- The Girls Who Changed the World is authored by Michelle Roehm McCann.
- Stars a series of short biographical pieces, each about different inspirational women from around the world, throughout history and across disciplines!
- Features different women in each chapter like Emma Watson, Aretha Franklin, Mindy Kaling and so much more.
- Product Dimensions: 19cm x 19cm
- Suitable for kids, ages 8 years and older.
Turn your child's curiosity into a fantastic opportunity where you can inspire them with some of the most engaging stories and achievements from the Girls Who Changed the World Book!