DK Computer Coding Projects For Kids gives beginners a solid understanding of programming as they create projects from Scratch.
This colourfully illustrated guide makes coding easy for kids. Based on the programming language Scratch, this beginner coding book is divided into various creative projects from making music and games to creating interactive birthday cards. Each assignment is illustrated with easy-to-follow instructions that guide beginners through computer programming essentials.
DK Computer Coding Projects For Kids provides plenty of activities such as making simulated snowflakes, virtual fireworks, and mind-bending optical illusions that teach coding basics in an engaging way for kids. These projects are versatile and can be adapted to encourage creativity. Kids will have fun making their own games, sharing the creations with friends, and making coding exciting for everyone.
- Teaches kids how to code using Scratch, the world’s most popular programming language for beginners
- Step-by-step guide on how to build fun projects such as games, simulations and graphics
- Prepares beginners to code using Scratch so they can move on to more complex languages like Python
- Written by Carol Vorderman
- Paperback edition
- Suitable for programmers 12 years and up
- Dimensions: 24.1 x 20.0 x 1.6 cm
Jumpstart your child’s career in programming with DK Computer Coding Projects For Kids.