CollectA Prehistoric World Tarbosaurus Dinosaur Figure
Our Price : $8.99
(You Save : $4.00)
You Save $4.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 3 Years +
Shop all toys by: Collecta
CollectA Prehistoric World Tarbosaurus Dinosaur Figure shows a more primitive predator of the earliest times, a collection piece perfect for young, aspiring archaeologists.
Ages before the T-rex, there was the Tarbosaurus. According to the study of available materials related to the Tarbosaurus, they were notorious killers with a very active diet relying heavily on predation. Like the tyrannosaurids, this dinosaur had a huge skull supported by an S-shaped neck. It also has small limbs and bigger hind legs, which suggest that it was a bipedal animal.
Scientists were able to piece everything together after carefully studying the collected fossil evidence. This same data feed is what CollectA uses in creating various figures of prehistoric animals. As such, the Tarbosaurus figure makes an accurate depiction of the giant lizard in your child's future science project and in a Prehistoric exhibit that they would like to facilitate with their friends and classmates as their viewers.
- CollectA Prehistoric World Tarbosaurus Dinosaur Figure is perfect for dioramas, project displays and as a fun, toy for imaginative children.
- Let your kids be aware of different lizard reptiles that roamed the earth in the earliest times.
- Sturdy toy made of high-quality PVC so it can withstand falls and mishandling
- Hand-painted to perfection with non-toxic acrylic
- Dimensions: 16.5cm x 3.8cm
- Suitable for kids aged 3 and up
CollectA Prehistoric World Tarbosaurus Dinosaur Figure shows an image of an important piece of history, which makes a perfect addition to your child's growing collection.