Travel back into Prehistoric World with CollectA's realistic figure of the earliest known Stegosaur, the mysterious Gigantspinosaurus.
The Gigantspinosaur is a plant-eating dinosaur that lived in China about 160 million years ago. Its name means "giant-spined lizard" due to its reptilian characteristics such as large shoulder spines and bony plates on the back. Interestingly, paleontologists have found only one specimen of this species of dinosaur.
Based on collected fossils, it is assumed that this primitive animal grew about 13 feet long and probably weighed around 25 pounds. It may be smaller than its relatives, but this mysterious dinosaur is a valuable piece to add to any prehistoric world collection.
- Sculpted and painted by a world-renowned team supervised by archaeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in Paleoimagery
- Made with the finest and safest materials for kids
- Perfect for education purposes, dioramas, ancient world displays, and exhibits
- Introduce your little one to the ancient world of dinosaurs with CollectA's dinosaur toy figures.
- Dimensions: 13.8cm x 5.3cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
Expand your assemblage of prehistoric figures by adding the CollectA Prehistoric World Gigantspinosaurus Dinosaur Figure to your lineup.