With a name derived from the Arthurian legendary sword, the Excalibosaurus is distinguishable with its long, sword-like nose as seen in this impressive CollectA toy figure.
Excalibosaurus, a name that means Excalibur's lizard, is a carnivorous dinosaur that lived in the Lower Jurassic period approximately 190 million years ago. Characterised by its long sword-like nose, it looks similar to a modern swordfish. Thus, it was named after King Arthur's mythical Excalibur sword.
With the help of palaeontologists, CollectA was able to produce scientifically accurate replicas of lesser-known dinosaurs such as the Excalibosaurus in great detail. This Excalibosaurus Dinosaur Figure showcases the prehistoric animal's long curved jaw, flexible flippers and tail. It's a delightful piece to play with or display.
- Sculpted and painted by a world-renowned team supervised by archaeologist Anthony Beeson, a well-respected expert in paleo imagery.
- Made with high-quality, unbreakable PVC and non-toxic paint for safe playtime
- Perfect for education purposes, dioramas, ancient world displays, and exhibits
- Introduce your little one to the prehistoric world of dinosaurs with CollectA's dinosaur toy figures.
- Dimensions: 12.8cm x 3.2cm
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
If you like ichthyosaurs, then this ColectA Excalibosaurus dinosaur miniature is an exciting piece to add to your set!