The CollectA Prehistoric World Acrocanthosaurus Dinosaur Figure takes after the massive meat-eating dino, known for its high neural spines on its neck
Inspired by its real-life counterpart, the CollectA Prehistoric World Acrocanthosaurus Dinosaur Figure roars in fury as it shows off its high neural spikes on its neck down to its tail. Its remains were discovered in what we now know as North America's Oklahoma, Texas and Wyoming. Just like the other prehistoric figures in the CollectA collection, the CollectA Prehistoric World Guidraco Movable Jaw Figure has been given the stamp of approval by the archeologist Anthony Beeson.
Known for producing some of the world's finest scaled figures, CollectA offers high-quality products to entertain and educate children and adults alike. The figures are very versatile which means they can be used for roleplay or raising children's awareness about endangered species, environmental protection and more.
- The CollectA Prehistoric World Acrocanthosaurus Dinosaur Figure is a highly-detailed figure made from non-toxic, durable PVC.
- Approved by the well-respected archeologist Anthony Beeson.
- Comes with an articulated lower jaw.
- Perfect for displays, collections and pretend play for entertainment or educational purposes.
- Collect other CollectA figures and accessories to give your child their very own animal figurine collection for extended fun (each sold separately).
- Product Dimensions: 29.5cm X 11.9cm
- Suitable for 3 years and up.
Let your child travel back to the land before time with the CollectA Prehistoric World Acrocanthosaurus Dinosaur Figure!