Clue Junior Game let's you solve the case of the missing chocolate cake !
This junior version of the classic Who Dunnit Game of Clue, will let kids figure out who ate the missing chocolate cake, and what did they drink with it ? A fun game for the whole family the Clue Junior Game is perfect for kids as young as 5.
- Embark on your mission to discover who ate the missing piece of cake, and what they drank with it and when this crime occurred.
- Set up your gameboard, and roll the dice to discover clues which are underneath each character.
- Classic Clue characters such as Miss Scarlett, Mrs. Peacock, Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, and Prof. Plum are all suspects and also Dr. Orchid, a genius biologist with a sweet tooth.
- By learning all the clues and eliminating characters you will soon discover the truth of the missing chocolate cake.
- The game includes : gameboard, 6 character pawns, 6 furniture tokens, 7 white bases, 7 yellow bases, detective notepad, die, label sheet, and game guide.
Engage your children in a fun game of who dunnit with the Clue Junior Game.