This Cluedo Game lets younger players solve the case of the broken toy complete with character pieces, furniture tokens, bases, and other game accessories!
This junior version of the classic Who Dunnit Game of Clue will let kids find clues, put themselves in a detective's shoes and figure out who broke the toy! Complete with everything your child and their friends or your family would need to get started, the Cluedo Junior Game The Case of The Broken Toy will surely be a wonderful new game to add to your family's game night or your child's sleepovers!
- Cluedo Junior Game: The Case of The Broken Toy includes:
- 1 Gameboard
- 6 Character Pieces
- 6 Furniture Tokens
- 7 White Bases
- 7 Yellow Bases
- 1 Detective Notepad
- 1 Dice
- 1 Label Sheet
- Kids can start their mystery-solving fun by finding clues, thinking like a detective and figuring out who broke the toy using strategy, deductive reasoning skills and logical thinking.
- Players must set up the gameboard, and roll the dice to discover clues which are underneath each character.
- Classic Clue characters such as Miss Scarlett, Mrs Peacock, Col. Mustard, Mr Green, and Prof. Plum are all suspects and also Dr Orchid.
- Product Dimensions: 28cm x 28cm
- Requires adult assembly.
- Made for 2 to 6 players.
- Suitable for kids from ages 5 years and older.
Get your child to engage in a fun mystery game with the Cluedo Junior Game The Case of The Broken Toy!