Children's Planet Earth Encyclopedia gives kids a glimpse of the beauty of the natural world through vivid imagery and interesting facts.
Satisfy your child's curiosity about the world with comprehensive and accurate information from Children's Planet Earth Encyclopedia. This guide book covers everything from hurricanes and volcanoes to oceans and iceberg.
Using a combination of awe-inspiring ideas, research and colourful photographs, this educational research brings to life the wonders of nature. This scientific encyclopedia written by an expert author is an excellent choice for little explorers and budding scientists.
- Children's Planet Earth Encyclopedia covers a wide range of topic from hurricanes to oceans.
- Uses cutting-edge research and stunning photographs to convey knowledge
- Great reference book for geology and geography
- Written by Clare Hibbert
- Hardback format, 128 pages
- Suitable for ages 8 years and above
- Dimensions: 28.0 x 22.5 x 1.6 cm
Discover the world with beautifully presented reference books such as the Children's Planet Earth Encyclopedia.