Discover the world underneath your feet with the Children's Encyclopedia of Rocks and Fossils.
Budding geologists will have fun unearthing facts about rocks and fossils in this excellent visual guide. The Children's Encyclopedia of Rocks and Fossils presents interesting geology facts with stunning photographs that will delight children and families. It covers all kinds of rocks that make up our world, from granite mountains to impressive marble buildings.
The Children's Encyclopedia of Rocks and Fossils is a definitive guide to understanding Earth Science with topics covered in great detail. It is a perfect book to give children ages 8 years and above and would make an excellent addition to your science reference books.
- Children's Encyclopedia of Rocks and Fossils covers a variety of Earth Science topics in impressive detail.
- Interesting facts combined with stunning photos of everything from granite mountains to tall marble buildings.
- Written by Claudia Martin
- Hardback Edition with 128 pages of information
- Educational reference for children ages 8 years and up
- Dimensions: 28.9 × 23.5 × 2.0 cm
Children's Encyclopedia of Rocks and Fossils is a must-have reference book for little geologists.