Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant is a super fun robot building set equipped with STEM Learning
Motivate your aspiring builder to breathe life into their creation with the Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant! This set allows them to enter the world of STEM learning whilst building their very own fire ant robot. The Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant is super easy to assemble by simply clicking the included 25 pieces together and customising their creation using the sticker sheet that to personalise their fire ant bot to fit their own personalities!
Using Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths or STEM, Build a Bot helps children learn how to love and know the importance of science in a simple and engaging way by relating it to their interests like robotics, letting them follow the procedures and experiment with the materials provided.
- Each Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant includes:
- 25 Building Pieces
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Learning Guide
- 1 Build Certificate
- 3 Cell Batteries
- The Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant is a simple robot-building toy that children can click together from 25 individual parts. Numbered pieces make it easier for younger children to build their bot.
- Once the Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant is clicked together, your child can personalise her with a choice of stickers.
- Switch on the Fire Ant Bot and watch as she flaps her wings and moves her legs as she crawls along.
- The Fire Ant Bot can be taken apart and built again and even combined with the other Build a Bot insects to make a caterpillar (each sold separately).
- Discover robotics, gears and electric power through building and playing.
- Helps children learn science using the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) concept.
- This toy is ready to play straight from the box and runs on 3 LR44 batteries.
- Perfect for kids from ages 4 to 12 years.
Introduce your child to the basics of robotics from a young age by letting them build their own personal robot with the Build a Bot Bug - Fire Ant