Blue Opal Red UTE in the Bush 1000-Piece Puzzle represents a breath of fresh air for your kids.
Known for her iconic car paintings, Jenny Sanders is a Blue Mountains native whose love for cars started when her father gifted her with a two-toned FB Holden sedan for her 18th birthday. The Blue Opal puzzles immortalized her remarkable work in the various collection of car puzzles such as the Tough Aussie Utes Collection. Jenny’s amazing paintings have been part of the Blue Opal puzzles since 2001.
Blue Opal puzzles are carried in an economical format. Made to the highest quality standards by the world's top puzzle producer, the collection is revivified every year. The educational content of the Blue Opal puzzles creates an awareness of Australian wildlife and the most vulnerable environment in general. To all outward appearances, Blue Opal is the “go-to” brand for Australian families for fun on holidays.
- Red UTE in the Bush from Blue Opal's Tough Aussie UTE Collection by Jenny Sanders contains 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Structured in cardboard material
- Puzzle dimension is 70cm x 50cm
- Box dimension is 20cm x 20cm x 6cm
- Recommended for young adults aged 12 years old and above
Uncover the amazing work of Jenny Holden with Blue Opal Red UTE in the Bush 1000-Piece Puzzle.