Blue Opal Battle of the Pacific Game
Our Price : $29.99
(You Save : $3.00)
You Save $3.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 6 years +
Shop all toys by: Blue Opal
Blue Opal Battle of the Pacific Game is a challenging strategy game your kids and the whole family will enjoy.
Battle of the Pacific Game is a logic and memory game that will practise your child's strategic skills in his voyage to defeat his opponent's battleship fleet. A two-player game, aim to find the opponent's battleship and sink them first. It's a hit or miss memory game. Players will take turns to shoot at their opponent's ships by giving a reference point on the grid that they want to target. The opponent will declare it hit or miss and will mark it with red and white pegs respectively. The first player to beat all opponents battleship wins.
Blue Opal Battle of the Pacific Game is made of a self-contained plastic case, lightweight and convenient for travel. With its travel size, you can play it with your family and friends wherever.
- Blue Opal Battle of the Pacific Game Set includes
- 1 enclosed case with two playing areas
- Battleships and pegs
- Compartments for red and white pegs
- Strategy games help improve your child's memory, reasoning and logic skills.
- It is made of high-grade plastic material.
- Product dimensions: 11cm x 24cm x 24cm
- Suitable for ages 6 years old and up.
Outsmart your family and friends and defeat their fleet with Blue Opal Battle of the Pacific Game.