Abacus Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Kit is a 25-piece cooking and science kit featuring 24 recipes to test through virtual reality!
Take your child's interest in cooking to the next level with the Abacus Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Kit! This cooking and science kit lets kids learn about 24 detailed recipes from the included 64-paged book to try out through the VR goggles (compatible with most Android and Apple smartphones) and then learn the science behind each yummy recipe to help children discover different concepts.
Complete with a whisk, a spatula, an apron, a rolling pin, poach pods, a chef's hat plus measuring cups and spoons, the Abacus Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Kit will totally be an amazing gift to young chefs to help introduce them to the science behind cooking and baking!
- The Abacus Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Kit includes:
- VR Goggles
- 64-Paged Recipe Book
- Chef's Hat
- Rolling Pin
- Poach Pods
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- This kit helps introduce children to the science behind cooking and baking through the use of virtual reality.
- Simply let your child refer to the included book to find which recipe they'd like to try out.
- The included VR goggles are compatible with most Apple and Android smartphones (not compatible with tablets).
- Please note that this kit does not include real food ingredients.
- Suitable for kids, ages 8 years and older.
Support your child's love for cooking and baking by letting them learn through an innovative way with the Abacus Professor Maxwell's VR Junior Chef Kit!