At Toy Universe we are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and staff.
During the Covid-19 Outbreak Toy Universe will be :
- Shipping all orders as usual. Any delays or shipping issues will be immediately listed on this page.
- Our office staff are all working remotely and are here to support you, please email or call us with any questions.
- Our warehouse staff are working to stringent hygiene rules to minimise any impact on their health and this is continually reviewed by management to minimise risk.
- Your order will be packed within all current healthcare guidelines, which are updated each day.
- Our primary delivery partner is Australia Post, and as an essential service continues to deliver parcels Australia wide.
- Please note : international deliveries to New Zealand and the USA may be delayed due to changing rules in those countries. We are still shipping to both countries and should this need to stop this page will be updated.
- Information for New Zealand customers : Toy Universe is still shipping orders to NZ using NZ Post which is still delivering to residential addresses during the full lockdown in NZ. Some delays may occur once your order reaches NZ, however, it will be shipped with full online tracking.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 961 747 or email email@example.com
At this difficult time, we want to support your children in keeping creative and occupied whilst staying at home, and are running a colouring in competition for kids to get creative with a chance to win 1 in 100 Art & Craft Prize Packs.
See below for details :
🏆 Post it as a message below.
🏆Competition finishes on 15th April.
We can't wait to see their results !