At Toy Universe we are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and staff.
During the Covid-19 Outbreak Toy Universe will be updating delivery information below every day.
ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION :
Delays of up to 3 business days are occurring in the dispatch of orders at this stage. Please allow additional time for your order to be shipped.
In addition, all freight carriers, including international carriers, are experiecing significant delays and your order may take longer than usual to reach you once it is dispatched.
Delays are occuring as we adhere to strict health guidelines and social distancing rules in our warehouse, making the warehouse operation not as efficient as normal. We apologise for any delays or inconvenience caused.
Australian Customer Information :
- There are NO RESTRICTIONS on the delivery of toys and toy products around Australia.
- We are seeing delays in the delivery of orders by Australia Post. Australia Post advises all customers :
- Coronavirus impacts: We are currently experiencing delivery delays due to high volumes of parcels in our network.
- Delays on dispatch of bulky items are currently occuring due to large volumes of freight, so please allow and extra 1 to 2 days for dispatch of these during this time.
- Express Shipping is not available at this time, as the Australia Post network is unable to guarantee delivery.
- Our office staff are all working remotely and are here to support you, please email or call us with any questions.
- Our warehouse staff are working to stringent hygiene rules to minimise any impact on their health and this is continually reviewed by management to minimise risk.
- Your order will be packed within all current healthcare guidelines, which are updated each day.
- Our primary delivery partner is Australia Post, and as an essential service continues to deliver parcels Australia wide.
Information for New Zealand customers only : Toy Universe is still shipping orders to NZ using NZ Post which is still delivering to residential addresses during the full lockdown in NZ.
Update for NZ ONLY on 21/4/2020
- We expect significant delays into New Zealand due to airline cancellations and government restrictions
- Delays of up to 10 days are occurring after dispatch whilst Australia Post works to get NZ orders onto limited flights.
- Australia Post are working closely with airline partners to secure additional capacity and will work hard to move items as quickly as possible.
USA Customer Information :
Due to evolving airline restrictions into the USA delays are occurring :
From today, we expect significant delays to international services to the USA ONLY due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19.
Australia Post are working closely with airline partners to find alternative routes and will work hard to move items as quickly as possible. However, you may find items remain in Australia for longer than usual whilst awaiting airline capacity
At this stage, we anticipate up to a 2-4 week delivery delay. We’re in regular communication with the US postal authority who advise us that once items land in the USA they are being delivered as normal. Airline capacity is now extremely restricted with few regular flights to the USA.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 961 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org