At Toy Universe we are committed to the safety and well-being of our customers and staff.
During the Covid-19 Outbreak Toy Universe will be updating delivery information below every day.
Significant delays with delivery In Victoria:
We are shipping and delivering as normal to Melbourne and Victoria from our warehouse in Sydney, NSW.
HOWEVER - significant delays are occurring with deliveries to locked down areas of Victoria due to increased demand on Australia Post and decreased staff.
Australia Post Official update on 2nd September 2020 :
"Victoria destined Parcels
With the massive demand and workforce capacity constraints, we foresee an additional 3-7 day delay for deliveries in Victoria. This is both within and into Victoria.
This means, any lodgements made in other States destined for Victoria may be held in those States for up to 3-7 business days to allow Victoria to work through the present demand.
This may result in delivery delays particularly in metropolitan Melbourne."
Please be aware deliveries into Victoria are currently significantly delayed.
All other Australian States Information :
- There are NO RESTRICTIONS on the delivery of toys and toy products around Australia.
- We are seeing some delays in the delivery of orders by Australia Post in certain postcodes. These delays are currently only 1 to 2 business days.
- Express Shipping is not available at this time, as the Australia Post network is unable to guarantee delivery.
- Our office staff are all working remotely and are here to support you, please email or call us with any questions.
Information for New Zealand customers only :
- We expect significant delays into New Zealand due to airline cancellations and government restrictions
- Delays of up to 10 days are occurring after dispatch whilst Australia Post works to get NZ orders onto limited flights.
- Australia Post are working closely with airline partners to secure additional capacity and will work hard to move items as quickly as possible.
USA Customer Information :
Due to evolving airline restrictions into the USA delays are occurring :
We expect significant delays to international services to the USA ONLY due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19.
Australia Post are working closely with airline partners to find alternative routes and will work hard to move items as quickly as possible. However, you may find items remain in Australia for longer than usual whilst awaiting airline capacity
At this stage, we anticipate up to a 2-4 week delivery delay. We’re in regular communication with the US postal authority who advise us that once items land in the USA they are being delivered as normal. Airline capacity is now extremely restricted with few regular flights to the USA.
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call us on 1300 961 747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org