RIGO Land Rover Rapid Racer Kids Ride-On Car in Blue
Our Price : $249.99
(You Save : $234.00)
You Save $234.00
- In Stock
- Recommended Age : 3 years +
Shop all toys by: Fun Stuff
Please allow an additional 3 to 4 days for dispatch of this product.
Additional shipping costs may apply depending on your location and are calculated at checkout.
RIGO Land Rover Rapid Racer Kids Ride-On Car in Blue evokes distinctive design cues that set the small SUV apart from its class.
With its aggressive styling, the RIGO Kids Ride On Car pleases in every department. The workable doors, upgraded 50W twin motor and various controls let your child ride almost like the real thing. Safety features are also not overlooked with an EN71 Toy Safety Certification, seat belt, anti-slip tyres and a soft speed system to ensure no sudden jerks or stop. An adult override remote control is also included. Not least, the four-wheel suspension ensures the ride is stable on any surface.
- Upgraded 50W twin motor
- Four wheels suspension
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connectivity
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Pull-out handler for easy tug away
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Control mode: Manual/ Remote
- Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
- Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
- Mode: High/ Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: Up to 2 hours per full charge
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- Suitable for kids ages 3 - 8 years old
- Overall dimension: 106 x 65 x 57cm
- Colour: Blue
- Package Content:
- 1 x RIGO Rangerover Inspired Ride On Car
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x Remote Controller (Batteries are not included)
- 1 x User Manual
Perfect as a present for any three-year-old and above, the RIGO Kids Ride-On Car will bring plenty of smiles to your child's face. And yours too.
Please charge the battery upon receiving it, even if the battery will not be used soon. The manufacturer recommends charging the battery EVERY MONTH if not in use for long periods to prevent over-discharging of the battery.